Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"She cracks me up!"

So I take Annessa to Bay Beach today and we meet my friend Raessa there (who, by the way, is pregnant with her 3rd baby) and her 2 boys. Let me say right off the bat that Raessa's boys are angels....saints....they actually stay put when you set them places! I think Annessa is an angel too - just a different type of angel. Anyway, it was a great day full of "Annessa-isms." This bit of conversation sums it all up:

Raessa: She cracks me up!
Me: Yeah, try living with her...

Annessa, if you ever read this please know that mommy and daddy love you to pieces. We could not ask for a better daughter than you. Just go easy on us as a teenager...Please?

"Mom, I love this horse! Do you think I can make it go faster?"


"I love this yellow bug!"

Ayden: What is she doing?



3 comments:

  1. Aut, I laugh when hear your stories...it must be a little girl thing because Chloe is the SAME way! Tonight she told me,"I want big boobs and I want to be a mom." Great! She's not even 3 and she wants boobs!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn-

    We had a great time at Bay Beach. Hopefully next year Ethyn will join Annessa on the rides!!

    Raessa

    ReplyDelete