Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Little Firecracker!

Sitting on Mummie and Papa dock holding one of the flags we gave to our wedding guests to wave outside the church (we were married on Flag Day)


Dancing to the band's music - she was their biggest fan!
We celebrated the 4th at my parents' house. All of the neighbors on the channel came for a band and a pig roast. We danced and danced- it felt like old times. I was sore the next day (I guess that's what 30 does to a girl!). I think Annessa had the most fun of anyone. The minute the band started warming up, she was out there "shaking her tail feather" (watch out Jenni - you're wedding is next!) She does this funny hop step and shakes her arm (just like mama in college....). She is our little firecracker, that's for sure. I think the only other person who had as much fun as Ness was Papa (tractor, tractor, tractor, plant the crops....) Let's just say that impromptu singing to a polka is not his forte!



No comments:

Post a Comment